Project Debut S/E3 Turntable
The Pro-Ject Debut S/E3 is an impressive continuation of Pro-Ject's ongoing ethic of high-quality Hi-Fi at an affordable price. This takes the traditional and recognised format of the now discontinued Debut III, but innovates and improves on every aspect to make a great quality deck with fantastic sound. Note the improved supplied cartridge, larger platter, new motor set-up and glossy finish, which are just a few of the vast upgrades in this model.
- Pre-Fitted with an OM 10 Super cartridge
- Gloss Black finish (as seen on the Debut Esprit, Xpression III and others)
- Larger 12" platter for ultimate record hold
- Improved bearing set in original arm
- Improved motor with new suspension system
- Unique rounded drive belt reduces resonant forces transferring to the sub-platter
- Rear mounted junction box allowing for upgrade of turntable interconnects.
- Speed: 33,45 RPM (Manual Speed Change)
- Wow & Flutter: +/- 0.12%
- Speed Drift: +/- 0.80%
- Signal to Noise: - 65dB
- Effective Arm Length: 8.6"
- Overhang: 18.5mm
- Power Consumption: 2W
- Outboard Power Suppy: 16V/500mA AC
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 415 x 118 x 320mm - Lid Close
- Weight: 5.5kg