Changing the Ripping Output Folder on ZoneRipper
Advanced Users Only
These instructions involve editing the registry. This can potentially damage the configuration/operation of the ZoneRipper.
We offer this as a Service - please call 0118 321 82 92 if you would like assistance.
Proceed as follows:
- Connect to the ZoneRipper using "Remote Desktop Connection" (more)
- Click the "Start Button" bottom left.
- Click "Run" (or Windows Key + R)
- Type regedit and click OK/Open
- Navigate to
- Edit string for OutToPath path as required: e.g.
- Close the Registry Editor
- Restart the ZoneRipper
Note that the ZoneRipper will require Read Write access to the folder specified in OutToPath. This is most easily achieved by enabling Guest Read Write access to network shares.
Note that these instructions also apply to RipNAS.