QNAP HS-210 - Silent and Fanless NAS
The HS-210 from QNAP is a fanless design ideal for audio and video applications. The fanless design of the HS-210 was created as a silent NAS solution that allows users to enjoy files and media with no distractions, providing a perfect match for home theater enthusiasts and audiophiles looking to maximize their audiovisual experience and users who wish to constantly run their systems without any background noise.
Being fanless, the HS-210 has no internal moving parts for improved reliability and remains clean and dust-free even after long-term usage.
At ripcaster we pre-configure the HS-210 for you using SSDs or WD® Red™ drives for a reliable storage solution.
Ripcaster pre-configure the QNAP as a RAID 1 Mirror. The QNAP has a number of multimedia server applications including Twonky UPnP server.
QNAP HS-210 Specification
- CPU Marvell 1.6GHz Processor
- RAM 512MB RAM
- Flash Memory 16MB
- Hard Disk Drive 2 x 3.5” or 2.5” SSD or NAS Hard Drives
- Hard Disk Tray 2 x Hot-swappable tray with lock
- LAN Port 1 x Gigabit RJ-45 Ethernet port
- LED Indicators Status, LAN
- USB 2 x USB 3.0 port, 2 x USB 2.0 port
- SD Card Slot 1
- Buttons Power, Reset
- Alarm Buzzer System warning
- Form Factor Set-top design
- Dimensions 41.3 (H) x 302 (W) x 220 (D) mm
- Weight Net weight: 1.56 kg
- Gross weight: 2.62 kg
- Power Consumption (W)
- Sleep mode: 7.39W
- In Operation: 13.71W (with 2 x WD RED HDD installed)
- Temperature 0-40˚C
- Humidity 5~95% RH non-condensing, wet bulb: 27˚C
- Power Adaptor External Power Adaptor, 60W, 100-240V