Eclipse TD-M1 Wireless Speaker System
Offering world-class accurate sound not only to audiophiles but to all fans of music.
The ECLIPSE TD-M1 achieves both the reproduction of world-class accurate sound and user-friendly performance enabling all music fans the opportunity to enjoy music without the need for an in-depth knowledge of the technology.
In the world of Hi-Fi audio enjoyed by avid fans everywhere, the ECLIPSE TD-M1 has thoroughly pursued the combination of accurate sound to the highest level and combined with user-friendly operability.
- True Hi-Fi quality, a real audiophile speaker system
- AirPlay works with and without Wi-Fi connection Intuitive operation with touch sensor and LED display
- Play and charge at the same time for iPhone or iPod (via USB cable)
- Connectivity for multiple sources, 2 x USB and 3.5 mm
- Intuitive touch sensor control makes for easy functionality
- iOS 6 dedicated app for remote control
- ECLIPSE TD-M1 supports high resolution, high quality sound sources at sampling rates up to 192kHz/24bits.
- Incorporates a non-oversampling DA converter (NOS-DAC) in pursuit of clearer sound reproduction.
- Equipped with a compact high-efficiency digital amplifier.
Sound that's second to none
Eclipse boasts technology that accurately creates the air movement made by the sound in original recordings. This allows you to hear music in a whole new light, with speed, accuracy and clear imaging. The two-piece speaker system means you can enjoy true stereo effects.
AirPlay connection with and without Wi-Fi
The speaker's AirPlay connection works with and without Wi-Fi, so you can enjoy quality, lossless music without the need for a wireless network or any cords.
Simple to use
As pleasant to use as it is to look at, TD-M1 features intuitive touch sensor control for volume and source selection. Combined with TD-M1’s LED lighting, controlling your ideal sound is simple.
Unique, stylish design
The speaker's egg-shaped form has been chosen because of its ideal hydrodynamics, which means it can reproduce music without sound echoing from the shape and distorting the output. The TD-M1’s shape, materials and the single drive unit all combine to accurately transmit the sound without adding unwanted interference.
Quality high-resolution playback
TD-M1 comes with built-in integrated 24bit/192khz digital-to-analogue converter (DAC), so you don’t need to have the usual separate Hi-Fi components to simply and easily enjoy the latest generation of high-quality music (via a USB–B input).