Popcornhour C200 DVD and Blu Ray Region Codes
IMPORTANT: THIS WORK ONLY 5 TIMES IN EACH OF THE SETUPS! *
DVD Region Setting
- Insert an DVD Disc which has the Region you want to setup, if the player region is not the same as the Disc has, it will not play.
- Go into Popcornhour C200 Setup Page
- Using the remote control press "Slow, 1, 6, 8, 3" on your remote (SLOW means the |> Button on the Remote)
- A popup menu will appear on screen, on the remote use the number for the region you want to set from the table below.
DVD Region Codes
- Canada, United States; U.S. territories; Bermuda
- Western Europe, incl. United Kingdom, and Central Europe; Western Asia; including Iran, Israel and Turkey, Egypt; Japan, South Africa, Swaziland, Lesotho; French overseas territories
- Southeast Asia; South Korea; Taiwan; Hong Kong; Macau
- Mexico, Central and South America; Caribbean; Australia; New Zealand; Oceania;
- Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, Continent of Africa, excluding Egypt, South Africa, Swaziland, and Lesotho; Central and South Asia, Mongolia, North Korea.
- People's Republic of China, Hong Kong
BD Region Setting
- Put an BluRay into the drive
- Go to Setup in the C200 menu
- Press "Slow, 1, 6, 6, 3" on your remote (SLOW means the |> Button on the Remote)
- A popup displays on screen
- On the remote use the number keys to select the region you need.
BD Region Codes
- Region A
- Region B
- Region C