Use the following instructions to update Squeezebox Server to the latest version
- Visist http://www.mysqueezebox.com/download on your PC or Mac and download the latest version of Squeezebox Server - be careful to select the version .
- Save the downloaded file on the ripNAS at \\ripnas\Software\Add-ins
- Connect to the ripNAS using (on a PC) Windows Home Server Connector, or (Mac or PC) using Remote Desktop connection. Learn More
- Within the Windows Home Server Console select the Settings button in the top right of the main screen.
- Select the Add-Ins section from the left hand side list.
- If Squeezebox Server is already listed as installed - click the Uninstall button. Then re-launch the Windows Home Server Console and return to the Add-ins section of the Windows Home Server Settings page.
- Select the Available tab on the upper right of the Windows Home Server Settings screen.
- The recently downloaded Squeezebox Server downloaded above should be visible. Click Install to update the installation.
Asustor AS-604T 4 x 2TB NAS