CD to Digital Music File Conversion Service
Your Music: From Stuck in a Box to Set Free at the click of a mouse.
|Your Music -
Stuck in a box
|Packed and Collected||Converted||Loaded||Your Music - Set Free!|
...We Do It For You
Call 0118 321 82 92
|Get started by purchasing the "CD Service Deposit"|
We also convert other media formats. Please call for details.
- The highest quality conversion using a custom built robotic ripping system.
- Licensed metadata providers used for high quality tagging and album art.
- Quick turnarounds — orders typically processed in four days or less once CD's have been received
- Every track includes the latest ID3 tagging of Artist, Album, Song, Genre and Year information so you can quickly find favourite tunes and build custom playlists quickly
- Choice of formats available - including lossless.
- Digital libraries returned on a DVD and/or hard drive for easy loading onto your computer (for MP3 and high compression formats only).
- Consistent and accurate tags through checks against multiple databases ensures consistent and accurate labelling—looks great on your digital music system!
Our Service Includes
- Courier collection of your CDs using the pre-provided packaging.
- Note that we also accept CDs in jewel cases - additional shipping fees apply - please call.
- Conversion of your CDs to your chosen digital format(s).
- Transfer to your MP3 or home digital music system (when provided with your CDs or purchased from us at time of order).
- Files delivered on DVD and/or loaded on to a hard drive or network attached storage device provided by yourself or purchased from us (see here Store Your Music).
- A printed index of all CDs converted.
- A browsable index (HTML) of all CD information.
- Contact us on 0118 321 82 92 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
- Purchase a "CD Service Deposit" through the website shopping basket here. The deposit registers you on our system and counts towards the balance payment when we have converted your CDs.
- Choose the format(s) that you require for your music files (MP3, FLAC, WAC etc).
- Choose the media to receive your music files (DVD, CDROM, hard drive).
- Once we have received your CDs we will convert to the specified format(s).
- The files will then be loaded on to your choosen media (DVD, CD, Hard drive)
- The index reports will be printed.
- On completion of the conversion we will contact you to make a final payment to cover the CDs converted. We only charge for CDs successfully converted.
- Your CDs are returned together with the converted music files and index reports.
- You rediscover your forgotten music.
- Store your CDs in the attic.
PricingThe following table shows the pricing per audio CD and the discounts available for larger orders.
** The minimum order value is 50CDs or £49.50.
|Number of CDs||Single File Format||Price for additional file formats|
|50 to 100**||£0.99||£0.10|
|101 to 200||£0.95||£0.10|
|201 to 300||£0.90||£0.10|
|301 to 400||£0.85||£0.10|
|401 to 500||£0.80||£0.10|
iPods and mobile playersSend us your mobile player (together with leads and any necessary software) and we will load your collection onto the devices for you.
Music Servers - XiVAWe also have the ability to load XiVA compatible music servers from iMerge, Elan, Integra and others. Call for details.
Information about typical storage requirements for different file formats and bit rates can be found here.
Prices are in pounds sterling include delivery and V.A.T. Note that this service is only available in mainland United Kingdom.
Commercial CD and DVD data Conversion and ArchivingWe also offer a service for transferring data from CD and DVD media to hard drives. Find out more on here Commercial CD and DVD Conversion and Archiving Service