Cyrus Mono X 300 Power Amplifier
Cyrus Mono X 300
Call for Advice and a Quote
- The most powerful amplifier created by Cyrus
- Outputs over 300 Watts with outstanding control and dynamics
- Zero Feedback circuit design eliminates unnecessary circuit paths for wide open imaging and pitch black background noise
- Home automation control via RS232 and 12v Triggers for truly flexible installation options
- Reference sound quality has been achieved through the last 7 years of product evolution and R&D research
Zero Feedback technology offers some very attractive sonic benefits. Two key benefits of this technology are:
- The design allows the key stages in our amplifier to work independently without the hindrance of global feedback. In a traditional amplifier the corrective actions necessary in the output stage to drive a loudspeaker are fed through the entire amplifier, disturbing unnecessarily the input and voltage amplifier stages. To put this another way, it allows the first stage of the amplifier to operate without the unwelcome influence of the latter, separate voltage and current stages. Zero Feedback amplifiers are only possible when one understands how to prevent distortion in the first place. They require very advanced circuit topology and close tolerance components. Like our SE CD players, we want to deliver the best performance at source as this is the place where we will most improve the sound.
- Cyrus Zero Feedback amplifiers are able to create an uncanny sonic blackness onto which we paint our musical image. They can achieve this because as the output level reduces to lower levels, where the ear becomes most sensitive to these effects, the distortion produced by the new Mono X models falls below measurable limits. The result is an exceptional musical performance.